« Home | My Bank Account » | A wake-up call » | My sister said this when we were talking in an IM ... » | A different kind » | This should explain my blog title to anyone still ... » | DAIVE! » | Work Party » | Cake, the Korean way (part 1) » | Cake, the Korean way (part 2) » | Snow Picture #1 » 

Thursday, March 10, 2005 

Korean Chocolate


This is the fish-shaped box of fish-shaped chocolates I received last Friday. If you look close you can see the ones shaped like...lobster/crabs/some kind of sea creature I do not know the name of - they're the pink and chocolate ones (Haley! I thought of you!). Neat, huh? Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health