« Home | In a not-so-great mood (again - sorry) » | Yay! » | Eager, not obsessive » | I think I've had a personal breakthrough of sorts.... » | Some may not believe me » | I'm listening to Jay-Z and Linkin Park » | Things I've Thought About Today » | Quite clever » | "Get On" » | Slight update » 

Tuesday, March 01, 2005 

Thanks Haley!


Many thanks to Haley for making this picture - it has a purpose too, which makes it extra wonderful. Nonetheless, I wanted to show off how talented my friend is and how cute my dog is, for all of you who haven't seen her in sometime. (Though this picture is from last year when Haley and I went to the dog park in Gainesville with our dogs. Good times!) Anyway, I hope to be uploading some more pictures in the next day or two of life and school from around here. (My dear gracious and generous friend Melissa brought a digital camera, and we share well.) Posted by Hello

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health