« Home | My Vacation » | Ironic, if you ask me » | A famous cultural place Peter took me to - I can't... » | Close-up of the same building - you can see the sm... » | If I remember correctly (which, as we know by now,... » | On our way out of the temple we visited. In fact, ... » | Taken from the parking lot, looking up at the Grea... » | Obligatory pose next to the statue with Chairman M... » | This is from the Great Wall - I think the Coke umb... » | A shot looking up, towards where I was not brave (... » 

Saturday, August 06, 2005 

From the newspaper today:

The Korea Consumer Protection Board said yesterday that over the last two months it has received two reports of juice bottles exploding at room temperature and injuring people.

There have been twelve reported incidents of this over the past five years, with injuries ranging from cuts (glass and plastic bottles exploding) to torn ligaments and nerve damage. That would absolutely suck.


PS - I got Jack Johnson's new CD today. AND...as I was walking a different way than I normally do to get a taxi to go to the store and buy a bookshelf, I saw one on the street (to be thrown away). I saved it (and myself about $30 or 40 dollars) but had the misfortune of trying to carry this cumbersome, taller-than-me bookshelf back to my building, and then up one flight of stairs until I could knock on one of the other teacher's door (and wake him up, I might add) to get him to help me get it up the other two flights. Yay for a new-to-me and free bookshelf!

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health