« Home | Happy (early) Sisters Day! » | I've been getting really annoyed with my own indec... » | I just don't know » | I'm surprised that it's been over a week since I l... » | Happy 4th of July! » | Happy Canada Day! » | I feel like I've succumbed. What is my job? I am a... » | Yesterday afternoon I became very dizzy. It was ve... » | Frustration » | This past weekend I walked out of a movie in a the... » 

Friday, July 15, 2005 

Valerie and I


This was at her wedding in November of 2001. She was beyond beautiful, and I borrowed (without asking, of course, cause that's what sisters do) her green dress to match the green streaks in my hair.

You should have to get approval before posting a photo of me, especially one where I am so obviously pretending to be happy.
--Val--
Well, I was happy with you, but the occasion itself -- you know what I'm sayin', you know

the blue background is so soothing...it sets off you pretty face, but doesn't look as good with the green dress..hehehe...ga mom

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health