« Home | I just don't know » | I'm surprised that it's been over a week since I l... » | Happy 4th of July! » | Happy Canada Day! » | I feel like I've succumbed. What is my job? I am a... » | Yesterday afternoon I became very dizzy. It was ve... » | Frustration » | This past weekend I walked out of a movie in a the... » | Animal Sounds and Cultural Beliefs » | This is a picture from the June National Geographi... » 

Friday, July 15, 2005 

I've been getting really annoyed with my own indecision lately, especially as it relates to my vacation. This morning all the indecision was laid to rest - I booked and paid for my tickets to China! I'm going! I'm leaving July 24 and coming back the 30. I'm more excited than I could possibly put into words. I'm also tired - I ransacked my apartment last night trying to find the passport-sized photos from January I had taken for my alien card (you get eight or something ridiculous like that, I think) and, of course, couldn't find them. (I need one for the Chinese visa, BTW.) I literally looked in every possible place they could be...which means I'll probably find them in the most obvious and logical place tonight. There ended up being a small Kodak store about thirty seconds from the travel agency, and the travel agent even offered to pick up the pictures for me so I didn't have to wait around. This will be the first time Daive will actually have to be boarded somewhere...she might not make it. I'll definitely make sure I board her at a vet clinic so they can sedate her as necessary. I'm nervous about it, but in the spirit of all that is relaxing and good about vacations, I'm not going to think about it. I've got lots to do, so I'm finished here for now.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health