« Home | I haven't had a cat for long enough to speak for h... » | A tour of my apartment » | De-Claude » | Not sure if I mentioned the slight shopping spree ... » | Fireworks and the small multi-colored strands of C... » | I went to sleep at 2 AM and got up at 9:30. That's... » | You have just got to see this...and please feed hi... » | One of my K-7 students had been absent for over a ... » | It's weird how used you can get to not knowing wha... » | A leisurely squatThe point of this picture is to s... » 

Monday, October 10, 2005 

Mondays are my late days - I work from noon to 9:00 PM rather than 11:00 - 7:30. So I just got home and ate dinner. I feel yucky cause it's so late, and I should be getting in bed soon...but my body clock won't allow it.

I have to write the articles for my church's devotional - they're due on Wednesday and I haven't started yet. That's really crappy of me, but I haven't been up to it spiritually before now. There's six I have to do, spread out over chapters 4 and 5 in John. I almost preferred the more obscure OT passages because my task was to explain more the history. That doesn't make sense but I'm too tired to try and fix it.

Confession: people who use big words to sound impressive really annoy me. I have read a blog before that depended far too much on the thesaurus and ended up using the word wrong anyway...and I laughed. I'm a terrible person.

I had to take my cat to the vet this morning, and I was thinking he'd remove the stitches and the e-collar would be long gone. Wrong. The stitches stay in until next Monday, which means the e-collar stays on until then too. He's getting used to it and can navigate slightly better with it on but it's annoying.

Kylie and I play games so much (Uno, Skip-Bo, Sequence). It's great fun, but I realized yesterday how bad it was gotten. We were waiting for a light to change so we could cross the street and when it did, she was facing me and talking. I meant to say "It's green," but what came out was "Your turn."

Not trying to dwell, but watching a cat with a lampshade-equivalent on his head trying to be stealth is hilarious.

I slept quite well last night (except for the bad dreams) thanks to Haley - she sent me a bottle of Benadryl. Ah...sweet Benadryl. It's my drug of choice for allergies, getting to sleep on occasion, and sedating the dog. It's actually what Daive and I both take before a plane ride.

I'm going to go waste more time doing something else now. Night all.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health