« Home | One of my K-7 students had been absent for over a ... » | It's weird how used you can get to not knowing wha... » | A leisurely squatThe point of this picture is to s... » | Always face the splash guard...it's there for a re... » | BlarI woke up to go to the bathroom or maybe becau... » | I have an amazing picture of old men talking in th... » | Toilet Paper » | C. S. Lewis » | I had to go to the bathroom, so Daive took over fo... » | She may not be ferocious, but she plays a mean gam... » 

Saturday, October 01, 2005 

You have just got to see this...and please feed his vanity while you're there (I hear it's lonely). And this picture is ages old...I don't think they were being mean-spirited at the time either...I can't quite remember. Nonetheless, the picture is hilarious. And give him a 10! He deserves it for creativity and wittiness.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health