« Home | Fireworks and the small multi-colored strands of C... » | I went to sleep at 2 AM and got up at 9:30. That's... » | You have just got to see this...and please feed hi... » | One of my K-7 students had been absent for over a ... » | It's weird how used you can get to not knowing wha... » | A leisurely squatThe point of this picture is to s... » | Always face the splash guard...it's there for a re... » | BlarI woke up to go to the bathroom or maybe becau... » | I have an amazing picture of old men talking in th... » | Toilet Paper » 

Thursday, October 06, 2005 

Not sure if I mentioned the slight shopping spree I went on last month or not. I sent home a bunch of money and then bought over $150 dollars of clothes from Old Navy, which isn't a lot of money really, but they were mostly plain shirts on sale, so it ended up being a lot of clothes. I also sent some extra money home cause there's some other stuff I need, and my wonderful kind sister was selfless enough to put up with all my bothersome requests and put together a one-of-a-kind care package for me. It came today, and I'm a happy girl. I have clothes and deodorant that isn't Korean (thanks be to God!), Daive has toys that are built to withstand more than a yorkshire terrier's paw, and the first batch of ranch dressing is currently "thickening" in the fridge. But then...

It's just like Christmas afternoon, a thought which I would explain and expound upon further if I were up to it. But I'm feeling strangely lonely and disappointed right now, and so I'm going to go to bed instead. Good night.

There's not much better than receiving a package of clothing ordered from the internet. I've gotten to where I like it almost as well as going out and shopping.

thanks to you teresa i feel like the smartest gal around. i was able to add the links! all this time i've been so confused, I knew I could count on you! You always come through! You've got me wanting some crocs now...possibly going to purchase them on saturday!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health