« Home | O to the C to the D » | Last Wednesday, on the spur of the moment, I decid... » | Some thoughts about removable tape » | So embarrassing I had to tell someone... » | "Miguk" is Korean for USA. "Wayguk" is Korean for ... » | Plucking my eyebrows makes me sneeze. Always has. ... » | I don't even know how many times I've worn dangly ... » | Red and yellow black and white » | I was thrilled beyond expression yesterday to find... » | I was up until 4 AM this morning doing....a variet... » 

Thursday, November 03, 2005 

My wonderful friend Nate came over tonight and we talked and had pizza. I love Nate. I call him Superman...because of some joke I cannot currently remember. And because he's always helping me with something...figuring out that I've been sending text messages on my cell phone wrong (the phone is in Korean, in my defense).I told him tonight that he has officially been adopted as my younger Korean brother. That's that. His English is just AMAZING - I thought he had lived abroad but I found out tonight that he hasn't. And he likes country music - and he said he's the only Korean person he knows that does (and he knows lots more Korean people than I do, seeing as he is Korean and all). It was a delightful time.

Today was just a good day. I'm still behind at work, but today was a great day regardless. I like days like these.

Did I mention that Brother Yun (The Heavenly Man) will be speaking at my church in November? I'm VERY excited about it...they mentioned it Sunday at church so I got down the book and re-read it. And I bought another Piper book last Sunday at church. (When I Don't Desire God, for those of you who are interested in the title.) I'm going to go to bed now. Night all!

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health