« Home | "Miguk" is Korean for USA. "Wayguk" is Korean for ... » | Plucking my eyebrows makes me sneeze. Always has. ... » | I don't even know how many times I've worn dangly ... » | Red and yellow black and white » | I was thrilled beyond expression yesterday to find... » | I was up until 4 AM this morning doing....a variet... » | Anyone good at writing resumes? I need a good obje... » | The smell of bananas has nothing on the smell of j... » | I hate the smell of bananas. There are some beside... » | Mondays are my late days - I work from noon to 9:0... » 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 

So embarrassing I had to tell someone...

I just spent the last ten or fifteen minutes laying on my floor, flicking pieces of dog food into the "kitchen" area of my apartment for my cat to chase, and laughing harder than I've laughed in a long time. I officially need a hobby. And I also need to sweep, because due to the cat chasing them and my horrible aim, there are now pieces of dog food all over my apartment. Oh, but it was hilarious.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health