« Home | So embarrassing I had to tell someone... » | "Miguk" is Korean for USA. "Wayguk" is Korean for ... » | Plucking my eyebrows makes me sneeze. Always has. ... » | I don't even know how many times I've worn dangly ... » | Red and yellow black and white » | I was thrilled beyond expression yesterday to find... » | I was up until 4 AM this morning doing....a variet... » | Anyone good at writing resumes? I need a good obje... » | The smell of bananas has nothing on the smell of j... » | I hate the smell of bananas. There are some beside... » 

Saturday, October 22, 2005 

Some thoughts about removable tape

I'm rather certain someone manufactured a defective batch of tape, and then had the ingenious idea to market it as NEW and INNOVATIVE R-E-M-O-V-A-B-L-E tape (applause and mixed cheers). There are certainly some situations in which it would be useful. It was with those situations in mind that I bought it, however I have found that the sticky doesn't last long enough to experience it's usefulness.

I'm imagining that must have the same adhesiveness as a post-it note. But I'm always taping post-it notes to things when it's really important, so I'm not sure that helps.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health