« Home | My Party » | Remember the Christmas card from the girl who want... » | This is what happens when the cat realizes that I'... » | Currently Reading » | I wasn't trying to be artistic, but then I thought... » | My New Bed » | My Old Bed » | Obviously, a dog-picture posting marathon is in or... » | Here we see the full spectrum: Daive playing with ... » | But WAIT, there's more!!! » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

ACK!


Okay, so the story is that on Sunday I fixed my hair like usual and went to church. That night I was bored, and decided I wanted to see what my hair looked like if I straightened it. Well, I straightened it, and it was really flat, limp, and horrible looking. So I bent over so my head was upside down, and hair-sprayed it. I was hoping for a slight boost. Holy cow. When I stood up and saw myself in the mirror, I actually scared myself. I mean, I jumped and made a funny face. Then my funny face made me laugh at myself (more than I was already laughing at the atrocious hair), so I decided to take a picture and try to recreate the expression. I figured at the least, it'd be funny and Bethany and my sister would appreciate it. It's utterly silly, and I can't belive I'm posting it here. It's good to not take yourself too seriously though...and I can't possibly after seeing this picture.

Incidentally, I showed Kylie, and she told me to email it to her. I did, and she made it her wallpaper on the computer at work. Thanks, jerk. Then she decorated it in paint, making me look like a scary clown. Then she said she would do the same thing to a picture of her so I wouldn't feel so bad. Now that picture of her (in which she gave herself an exceptional hairy mole, I might add) is my wallpaper at work. We are constantly cracking up, and many of the Koreans we work with might think we're insane. Nonetheless, we're having lots of fun with it. :)

This picture is so wonderfully fabulous that I think I am going to put it on myspace. LOVE YOU...(I laughted out loud when I saw this picture BTW)

-Bethany

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health