« Home | This is what happens when the cat realizes that I'... » | Currently Reading » | I wasn't trying to be artistic, but then I thought... » | My New Bed » | My Old Bed » | Obviously, a dog-picture posting marathon is in or... » | Here we see the full spectrum: Daive playing with ... » | But WAIT, there's more!!! » | Last Night » | This is New Year's Eve. (And Neil, I am not a lush... » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 

Remember the Christmas card from the girl who wanted to meet my dog and cat? In her honor, I am holding a party at my apartment this Saturday for the members of her class. This is my favorite class, but it is still completely weird that my students are coming to my house and this is okay with everyone. I wouldn't have even thought of it, but I was telling a Korean teacher about it, and she said I should just do it. I hadn't even considered it. But yeah, no big deal. Kylie is gonna be on stand-by, just because the North American in me won't allow me to be unsupervised with a handful of children for whom I am an authority figure. That sentence maybe didn't make sense, but you know what I mean. They're pretty excited about it, which is cute. But it still just strikes me as weird and doesn't sit entirely well with me. It should be interesting, and fun. At least one of them has told me that she's afraid of dogs, but I expect dog-phobia will suddenly manifest itself in all of them once they arrive here. I'll let you know how it goes.

I think I'm kinda hurt. You have a link to Meagan's space, but not to Bethany's space? *SOB SNIFFLE SOB*
-Bethany

Check links at right. Thank you for calling my attention to this problem. If I knew how to do it with the HTML, I'd highlight yours (like Christie did with Mike's) but I'm not that HTML-savvy.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health