« Home | Remember the Christmas card from the girl who want... » | This is what happens when the cat realizes that I'... » | Currently Reading » | I wasn't trying to be artistic, but then I thought... » | My New Bed » | My Old Bed » | Obviously, a dog-picture posting marathon is in or... » | Here we see the full spectrum: Daive playing with ... » | But WAIT, there's more!!! » | Last Night » 

Saturday, January 14, 2006 

My Party





The party went well.

It was initially a little awkward (and by awkward, I mean all three girls standing on top of my bed with expressions on their faces of pure terror because of the dog). Once I figured out the problem was the dog and not a sudden case of bashfulness, I put poor Daive in her kennel, and the rest of the afternoon went well. It was only supposed to be from 11:30 - 1:30, but they wanted to stay longer. They ended up staying until 4:30. We watched part of Home Alone (the first one), ate pizza, played a few games of Uno, and they played on my computer (amazed that it was all in English).

Okay, all the above was written on Saturday night. Now is Wednesday evening. I just lost the will to blog for a few days. I've been sick. I'll get to that in a few minutes though. I'll finish the details about my party, post some pictures, and then get on with the more recent news.

Back to the party...we went to the playground near my house. They played a little. And they very nearly convinced me to take them to the huge mall semi-close to my apartment. But I started feeling sick, and backed out (commiting myself to do so at a future date, a little unfortunately). One of the girls left around 3, then the other two came back to my apartment and played Uno. That is, until they noticed the cat licking his rear end in a rather immodest way. For some reason this amused them so much they both stopped playing and took multiple pictures of the spectacle with their camera phones. *shrug*

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health