« Home | Picture Central » | Love Motels... » | Update » | Merry Christmas! » | Pointless Ramblings » | Some Christmas Cards I Received Today » | My dear Korean friend Jenny (her English name, of ... » | An absolutely adorable moment » | My shoes...the long-awaited update » | Highlights of my weekend: » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006 

Pre-Christmas snow pictures



These pictures were taken from my window. And I wish I could reverse the order, but I'm too lazy to take them off and reattach them. The one on the left is actually looking out my window to the right, and the one on the right is looking out my window to the left. The most important part to this Florida girl is the white stuff.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health