« Home | Pointless Ramblings » | Some Christmas Cards I Received Today » | My dear Korean friend Jenny (her English name, of ... » | An absolutely adorable moment » | My shoes...the long-awaited update » | Highlights of my weekend: » | More about the pennies » | It's been a busy and hectic week. Here are some hi... » | It's snowing!!! » | In the past two weeks I have been to the doctor fo... » 

Sunday, December 25, 2005 

Merry Christmas!

And what a wonderful Christmas it has been! My wonderful friend Natalie came over last night and spent the night. We had a great time together, and then this morning while I was in the bathroom, she filled up my stocking and put a present under the tree for me. (Even better, she made the card from the dog and cat...it was super cute.) Then we went to church, and when we walked outside, it was snowing! Amazing! The snow wasn't sticking...but it was still (if only temporarily) a white Christmas. Church was great. Then Christie and I went out for lunch after, then we went and walked along the Han river (though it was absolutely frigid outside). We went to Starbucks before coming home to get Toffe Nut Lattes (drool, drool). Then we came home and just chatted and hung out for awhile. She's gone back to her apartment now, and I'm sitting around wasting time until it's Christmas time in the States.

And let me tell you why...my sister, because she is one hundred different kinds of wonderful, thought to herself that it was sad for me to miss out on Christmas just because I couldn't be there. So she went and bought a webcam and set it up on her computer so I can watch Christmas morning - with my nephew opening his presents and such. She has it set up so I could turn it on whenever (for tonight, anyway...just the way I worded that made me feel creepy) and so right now I'm watching as it slowly gets lighter and lighter in their house as the sun is coming up. And I think their dog must be sleeping inside in the living room. Either that, or there's is a person in all black crawling around on the floor.

Anyway, it's been a delightful Christmas. I hope yours is wonderful as well. Love you all!

The dog was outside, I'm assuming you saw one or more of the cats. Remember, they're HUGE! And if it wasn't a cat, then I don't want to know what it was. :) I'm glad you got to see it, even if we couldn't hook up the audio quite right. And I'm glad the strobe effect didn't bother you! TJ has hooked up the stereo receiver I got, and the Xbox is plugged in, and the boys are plastered to the TV. It's a good day!

man, what a thoughtful sister!

Um...I'm a little concerned that you confused a cat for a full grown person...hm...
-Bethany

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health