« Home | ACK! » | My Party » | Remember the Christmas card from the girl who want... » | This is what happens when the cat realizes that I'... » | Currently Reading » | I wasn't trying to be artistic, but then I thought... » | My New Bed » | My Old Bed » | Obviously, a dog-picture posting marathon is in or... » | Here we see the full spectrum: Daive playing with ... » 

Wednesday, January 18, 2006 

My Neighborhood




Some shots or around my neighborhood. The red crosses are something I've mentioned before...since Seoul is so crammed full of people, lots of churches can't build church-looking buildings, so they stick a steeple with a red neon cross on the top of their building. From where I took the picture of the above red cross, I could see four. But I couldn't get any good pictures that showed all four. Anyway...this is my neighborhood (at least for a few more weeks).

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health