« Home | Like losing an arm or something... » | We are not necessarily doubting that God will ... » | It's been overall a good week. I was out of work s... » | I'm sure you're tired of me posting pictures of my... » | I don't know what kind of tree it is, but I notice... » | This is the view from my front door. (Notice the r... » | I did it. » | In exactly ten minutes I have a meeting with the o... » | My work, due to miscommunication (a term which, lo... » | I spoke too soon... » 

Sunday, April 02, 2006 

Found

I dropped it on the blanket on the couch this morning just before/after my breakfast. At some point shortly thereafter, said blanket was gathered up (with my phone in the folds) and taken into my roommate's room. I never go into her room, not cause I'm not allowed or she doesn't like me... it's just that the animals aren't allowed in there, and they (particularly Daive) has a hard time getting the idea that she isn't allowed to be somewhere if I'm there.

Anyway, I had nearly disassembled the entire apartment, and just on a whim, went in to check what was on the top layer of the extra mattress (since Pamela spent the night last night) and sure enough...when I shook out the blanket, out came my phone - with 13 missed calls - 10 of which were from me, and one from Pamela and Natalie trying to see if it was ringing among their belongings.

Bah. I'm frustrated with myself.

Been there.. done that.. too many times to remember. And it always happens when I am trying to rush somewhere. Can't find the cell phone or the keys. So I know exactly what you mean when you say you feel like your arm has been amputated. Hope things continue to get better for you. Miss ya. Love ya.!

If I go anywhere without my cell phone(s) (yes I have two, one for work, one personal) then I feel TOTALLY naked. It's that same feeling you get in that dream where you walk into a room full of your friends and realize you don't have any clothes on. Yup, that's the feeling...=) glad you found it!
-Bethany

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health