« Home | More Christmas Pictures! » | Christmas Pictures! » | Welcome to Giant Microbes.com, where you can find ... » | I have so much to say...it's been awhile since I l... » | Edit: I started this post yesterday, as you'll rea... » | Grief and Death » | So I'm for sure leaving February/March. I'm going ... » | A few interesting facts... » | Our Very Korean American Thanksgiving » | My cat is James Bond » 

Thursday, December 14, 2006 

Annual Family Picture

Every year, usually around Christmas, I take a picture of me and Daive. It's kinda sad that the cat doesn't make the cut to get in the picture. The cat is really Daive's pet. Daive and I, we're a team. Anyway, here is this year's picture. The color version is actually a bit scary, so I'm only posting the sepia one. Enjoy!

Very cute. Do I need to make her another "service dog" sweater for the trip home? :)

I love these photos! They are alternately awesome, hilarious, creative and adorable. I love you and am so excited you're coming home!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health