« Home | Christmas Play Pictures » | Annual Family Picture » | More Christmas Pictures! » | Christmas Pictures! » | Welcome to Giant Microbes.com, where you can find ... » | I have so much to say...it's been awhile since I l... » | Edit: I started this post yesterday, as you'll rea... » | Grief and Death » | So I'm for sure leaving February/March. I'm going ... » | A few interesting facts... » 

Sunday, December 24, 2006 

For Christmas I want a rubber suit...or a bubble...

Seriously...I've joked before about being clumsy, but here lately I've been a little disturbed at just how frequently I injure myself.

Last night at Beth and Adam's, I was in the process of trying to sit down on the floor. As I was sitting, I nudged/knocked into the (empty) baby swing that was folded up and leaning on the wall. And then it fell. I lifted my arm up to try and catch it, so as to hopefully not break it, remembering all the while how very expensive baby stuff is in Korea, and was (unsuccessfully) trying to interrupt the adult's conversation as little as possible. It bruised almost immediately, and my eyes started involuntarily watering. Seriously yall, it hurt. Anyway, it's fine, just really very bruised, and I woke up last night every time I moved my arm (and who knew I moved my arm so much at night? Now I know).

Then I slept wrong last night...and by "slept wrong," I mean that I either slept VERY VERY wrong, or I was doing some sleep-break dancing, and have most seriously impaired my neck. For real though, I can only barely move my head, as the head is attached to said impaired neck. Arg.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health