« Home | I have so much to say...it's been awhile since I l... » | Edit: I started this post yesterday, as you'll rea... » | Grief and Death » | So I'm for sure leaving February/March. I'm going ... » | A few interesting facts... » | Our Very Korean American Thanksgiving » | My cat is James Bond » | Shopping here stresses me out » | You gotta love living in a country where when some... » | I have to take a moment to express that I have an ... » 

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 

Welcome to Giant Microbes.com, where you can find a million-times bigger, not to mention plush, version of such pleasant things as: giardia, mono, rabies, malaria, typhoid fever, and mange...just to name a few (not to mention the venereal section...ick). Seriously...a bizarre website. But check it out. It's bizarre but seriously entertaining at the same time.

I never thought I'd say this, but I totally want the mange.

I especially enjoyed the soap dispenser...just have to look out for the antibiotic soaps. Wocka wocka!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health