« Home | PS » | Reverse culture shock... » | Congratulations! » | I'm Baaaaaaaack! » | Well, we are at less than 12 hours until my first ... » | More Insadong Pictures » | Hungry? » | Knitting Projects » | I am stressed out.The ticker on this page is, agai... » | Because nothing can be easy.... » 

Thursday, March 29, 2007 

Good Times

We were at a dog park. They were bad.

Daive rolled over on the bed, and my knitting rolled toward her, and this was the end result. I know I'm easily amused, but it seriously cracked me up.
Bethany and I in Orlando
Two of my most favorite beings in the entire world
This is one of THE most unflattering pictures ever. But seriously...it captures...well, it pretty much captures us and our oftentimes nerdy and goofy friendship. Good times...
I have the greatest best friend in the world.

Those are *great* photos! You look wonderful!!!!

aw...very sweet.

Good times were had by all.

Well, at least by me, which we all know if the most important thing.

So glad to see you smiling and laughing!!! I especially LOVE the pearl necklace!! You look wonderful my sweet girl... Love, GA mom

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health