« Home | Reverse culture shock... » | Congratulations! » | I'm Baaaaaaaack! » | Well, we are at less than 12 hours until my first ... » | More Insadong Pictures » | Hungry? » | Knitting Projects » | I am stressed out.The ticker on this page is, agai... » | Because nothing can be easy.... » | I'm COMING HOME! » 

Sunday, March 18, 2007 

PS

I'm stupid. I just spent 20 minutes petting a long-haired cat.

I'm allergic to cats, particularly long-haired ones.

Now I can't stop itching.

I am so dumb sometimes.

Need to go find the benadryl now.

I'm so glad you're writing!! Give yourself credit for being as flexible as a rubber band and some time to adjust. Remember, don't fall back into familiar pits of existing especially with toxic relationships from the past. Demand from yourself goodness and that your sister angels will guide you along. Love GA mom

When you had Claude, did it seem like your allergies lessened? Or did they stay the same? Because I'm afraid I may be allergic to cats, and I'm hoping I can force my body into submission with the allergies thing.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health