« Home | True friend » | Congratulations Jessica! » | Korean Chocolate » | My Bank Account » | A wake-up call » | My sister said this when we were talking in an IM ... » | A different kind » | This should explain my blog title to anyone still ... » | DAIVE! » | Work Party » 

Saturday, March 12, 2005 

Graduation Picture


Just found this - the picture is horrible - it was MAY, and I had driven down from Dothan in my car that had no air-conditioning. I spent ten minutes at Alex's apartment with my head stuck in his freezer for part of the time, and still look gross, sweaty, and almost hairless here. Nonetheless, I just found the picture, and it shows that I DID, in fact, graduate, and that my hair HAS, in fact, grown. A very worthwhile picture, if only for those two reasons. Posted by Hello

I saw the pic and went, "BATH?" Bath what? HEE!

Love you!
-Jenni

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health