« Home | The market was:horrible, abhorrent, abominable, ap... » | Just thought I should mention this... » | A few noteworthy things » | I'm gonna be rich! » | I watched Fight Club for the first time this past ... » | Last night Daive broke one of her nails. Normally ... » | "It's just the same story a doctor once told me," ... » | By the way » | I bought a food processor today! There's no way to... » | Harrumph Importantly » 

Sunday, April 17, 2005 

The promised picture


and that ain't steak. (credit)

I do understand that my reaction to what I saw is based on my cultural biases - I'm not making a value judgment about eating dog meat. It's appalling to me - but I'm not saying it's wrong. Hope this picture doesn't offend anyone...let me know if it does and I'll remove it.

Seriously...not posting again until I get some feedback on my question from the end of the previous post. Not that my silence would necessarily be such punishment. And this isn't a lame attempt at generating comments - I want some opinions! (please?)

It certainly is nasty, but it doesn't offend me. I'm not a huge animal fan or anything, but there is no way I could eat a dog! I know that it's no different than other meat, but just the thought of it repulses me. I guess it all depends on what you're used to...

Oh, and by the way, if I were you, I would keep Daive close by at all times!

I think it's pretty amazing that you even when to such a place. I don't paticularlly have a love for animals, but jeez, that's quite revolting. Although, it's kinda funny that they eat it. Ahh....

that picture looks similar to the market in the philippines. we have a bunch of pictures of the downtown market from when we lived there and it is totally disgusting.

-jared

How much for that dog in the stew pot, how much for that .....well, you get the idea

NeiL

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health