« Home | Today was the last day of the summer intensive. We... » | Rickie has started a discussion about tattoos and ... » | I should be in bed right now, but I'm not. I tried... » | An anniversary of sorts » | From the newspaper today:The Korea Consumer Protec... » | My Vacation » | Ironic, if you ask me » | A famous cultural place Peter took me to - I can't... » | Close-up of the same building - you can see the sm... » | If I remember correctly (which, as we know by now,... » 

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 

And now...for the highlight of my evening...

I just heard a thump and a splash and went into the bathroom to find a very embarrassed and ashsmed cat in the corner shaking himself off and licking himself off. Curiosity didn't kill this cat, but it did make him fall in the toilet. I laughed...a lot. In fact, still laughing. It's times like these where I realize just how severe the need for a digital camera is. Working on it, anyway.

I'm probably going to Jeju Island the second week of September. It's a semi-tropical island just off the southern coast here and it's gorgeous. The pictures on the official website don't do it justice. I've seen some pictures that are just remarkable.

And you know the kind of paper kids use when they're learning to write? Well I got a small notebook that they give to kids who are learning how to write Hangul (Korean writing system). So I can practice. I'm beginning to learn Korean, did I mention that? There are twenty vowels though, I think (if I remember Jenny correctly) and my brain can't handle it so well. But I'm working on it. And I have time. That's all for today. By the way, thanks Freezer for your help. But I couldn't get it to work. Ah well.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health