« Home | BlarI woke up to go to the bathroom or maybe becau... » | I have an amazing picture of old men talking in th... » | Toilet Paper » | C. S. Lewis » | I had to go to the bathroom, so Daive took over fo... » | She may not be ferocious, but she plays a mean gam... » | Arm Fondler in the Park » | So I wrote a letter this weekend to my school and ... » | Bethany's Tribute to her Dad » | In Memory of Dr. Donald Dunlap » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005 


Always face the splash guard...it's there for a reason. Posted by Picasa

So did you learn this little fact by trial and error?

man, i understand the whole squatty potty issue. when i was in China last year, well it didnt work for me. i have REALLY bad knees and couldn't squatt, tried several times and unfortuantely never once succeeded. Luckly our dorm room on campus had a western toilet!

I can't remember if I learned the hard way or not...and that's weird. Seems like if one peed on oneself (however accidentally or due to splash-back) one would remember. Let's go with no, then.

Although china it is very tough to learn but it has a great vaue in everywhere.

study Chinese

Although doing business is very tough but if you have a vast knowledge about the business like solar power business you can easily gain profit.

Ogniwa fotowoltaiczne

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health