« Home | She may not be ferocious, but she plays a mean gam... » | Arm Fondler in the Park » | So I wrote a letter this weekend to my school and ... » | Bethany's Tribute to her Dad » | In Memory of Dr. Donald Dunlap » | I found out the news about Bethany's dad on Friday... » | Now, the culture tidbit of the day is that tact, a... » | More Korean Customs » | It comes from an interesting source, but of all th... » | Edible seaweed paper » 

Sunday, September 25, 2005 


I had to go to the bathroom, so Daive took over for me. She actually did get in the seat by herself, which is what makes these pictures so hilarious to me. Posted by Picasa

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health