« Home | Arm Fondler in the Park » | So I wrote a letter this weekend to my school and ... » | Bethany's Tribute to her Dad » | In Memory of Dr. Donald Dunlap » | I found out the news about Bethany's dad on Friday... » | Now, the culture tidbit of the day is that tact, a... » | More Korean Customs » | It comes from an interesting source, but of all th... » | Edible seaweed paper » | I got new glasses today, BTW. » 

Sunday, September 25, 2005 


She may not be ferocious, but she plays a mean game of Skip-Bo! (Cringing at my own cheesiness) In any case, if you look closely here, you can see she's sporting the "Feral Daive" look, which is the name my dear friend Mary gave to it in Israel. It's when her upper lip gets caught on one of her teeth, and she looks either like she has a severe overbite, or like she's trying to do a canine impersonation of Elvis. Either way, Feral Daive always makes me laugh. Posted by Picasa

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

PS - Kylie and I play Skip-Bo a few nights a week, and we usually play at least three of four games....that's between 15-20 games a week. I have UNO, but playing it with two people turns me into a very angry person. I love card games.o

picture is really funny. it made me laugh. i clicked on it and it got bigger so i could see the teeth thing. daive is really funny. that dog always makes me laugh. she just needs to be fercious(?) when people try to fondle your arm. (lol, that made me laugh too) alex

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health