« Home | Edible seaweed paper » | I got new glasses today, BTW. » | Pickles and Kimchi » | On a much lighter note... » | Its been a tough week » | the oatmeal that was my undoing » | The open class went well. It went fair, anyway. In... » | Wanted to sleep in to cut down on time to worry, b... » | And so tomorrow is the dreaded day. I'll have five... » | Okay...I should already be asleep, so this will be... » 

Wednesday, September 14, 2005 

It comes from an interesting source, but of all the articles about the hurricane that I've read in various newsletters I get from organizations or websites I subscribe to, this one didn't make me cringe at all. I was about to cringe when I read the first sentence, but then breathed a sigh of relief when I realized it was going in the opposite direction. Check it out.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health