« Home | And so tomorrow is the dreaded day. I'll have five... » | Okay...I should already be asleep, so this will be... » | I attempted to copy and paste the message I got wh... » | Google Talk, will you marry me » | And now...for the highlight of my evening...I just... » | Today was the last day of the summer intensive. We... » | Rickie has started a discussion about tattoos and ... » | I should be in bed right now, but I'm not. I tried... » | An anniversary of sorts » | From the newspaper today:The Korea Consumer Protec... » 

Saturday, September 03, 2005 

Wanted to sleep in to cut down on time to worry, but ended up being wide awake before 9:00 AM. Pleasantly wide-awake too, not fraught with anxiety and wide awake. In fact, I was fine until about ten minutes ago. I'm showered, dressed, hair is done. I was about to do my make-up and leave, but I started shaking and getting dizzy. My blood sugar is a little screwy, and all I've had this morning is a vanilla coffee and an apple. So I set off in a desperate search of something to eat that would level me out some, and the only thing I could find was kidney beans. I know I could have another apple, but that would just postpone the problem until about the middle of my open class. I am currently shoveling kidney beans into my mouth, and praying. Will update after all is done.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

AM pray for you!

Bethany

Praying for you,resa.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health