« Home | Okay...I should already be asleep, so this will be... » | I attempted to copy and paste the message I got wh... » | Google Talk, will you marry me » | And now...for the highlight of my evening...I just... » | Today was the last day of the summer intensive. We... » | Rickie has started a discussion about tattoos and ... » | I should be in bed right now, but I'm not. I tried... » | An anniversary of sorts » | From the newspaper today:The Korea Consumer Protec... » | My Vacation » 

Friday, September 02, 2005 

And so tomorrow is the dreaded day. I'll have five or six students, and who knows what they'll act like in front of their parents? I'm scared. But really...it's just 55 minutes. It will end...if only it would come and go sooner! I'm already having the anxiety-induced stomach pains. By the way, not only will I have fewer students, but the smartest boy (the one on which most of my hopes for the day were on) won't be there. Great....but like I said, it'll be over before I know it. (Right?)

Thank God that the anxieties in my life are such petty things. I am so fortunate (blessed).

Just speak English the entire session...nobody will know the difference or tell them you are pretending to be in an American special ed class for behavior disorders. Hugs GOOD LUCK, GA mom

^^An English teacher...normally I would insert here a cynical statement about Korean parents and the educational system, but I'm trying to quit. Anyway, it's not a public school. It's an extra-curricular, kind of after-school school.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health