« Home | Its been a tough week » | the oatmeal that was my undoing » | The open class went well. It went fair, anyway. In... » | Wanted to sleep in to cut down on time to worry, b... » | And so tomorrow is the dreaded day. I'll have five... » | Okay...I should already be asleep, so this will be... » | I attempted to copy and paste the message I got wh... » | Google Talk, will you marry me » | And now...for the highlight of my evening...I just... » | Today was the last day of the summer intensive. We... » 

Saturday, September 10, 2005 

On a much lighter note...

Used stickers really gross me out. I mean really gross me out. In fact they gross me out so much, I sometimes have to suppress a gag. The kids at my school love stickers, are absolutely fanatical about them. Time and time again it has happened, they pick up a sticker from the floor and, with their generous spirit and sweet natures, want to give it to me. Of course they can't understand why I do anything to keep it from touching me. It's along the lines of a used band-aid in my mind, only (generally and hopefully) without the blood. It's still just really gross.

Gross. You know, I've never actually thought of that. How weird. - H

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health