« Home | And now...for the highlight of my evening...I just... » | Today was the last day of the summer intensive. We... » | Rickie has started a discussion about tattoos and ... » | I should be in bed right now, but I'm not. I tried... » | An anniversary of sorts » | From the newspaper today:The Korea Consumer Protec... » | My Vacation » | Ironic, if you ask me » | A famous cultural place Peter took me to - I can't... » | Close-up of the same building - you can see the sm... » 

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 

Google Talk, will you marry me

Please, please, download Google talk. I didn't even think I had a microphone on my laptop, but I do. None of the other messaging programs would work....but I talked to my sister online tonight through Google talk! And it's free! Phone cards here are cheap, but this is even cheaper! You have to have a gmail account to do it though, so if you want it and don't have a gmail account, comment and I'll email you an invite. Wow. This has brightened up my day substantially! Yay for Google!

Google rocks!

Yes I will, but you have to sign a prenuptial. :)~

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health