« Home | Mondays are my late days - I work from noon to 9:0... » | I haven't had a cat for long enough to speak for h... » | A tour of my apartment » | De-Claude » | Not sure if I mentioned the slight shopping spree ... » | Fireworks and the small multi-colored strands of C... » | I went to sleep at 2 AM and got up at 9:30. That's... » | You have just got to see this...and please feed hi... » | One of my K-7 students had been absent for over a ... » | It's weird how used you can get to not knowing wha... » 

Monday, October 10, 2005 

I hate the smell of bananas. There are some beside me on a shelf but I'm too tired to move them.

High five!! :)

no crocs yet, but VERY soon.i am gonna order them off of the actual website. what color did you get?

Mine are green. My sis got light blue, and she seems to like them so far. Haley, what color do you have? The thing is, I don't want to wear any other shoes anymore, so I'm gonna have to get a bunch of colors...but really, an excuse to buy shoes! Yay!

Where'd you go? Did the banana fumes knock you out?

P.S. I'm blogging again! Check me out! Love and miss you!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health