« Home | My Sister, the Easter Bunny » | It's not ALL bad » | Yellow dust » | You know you're in a Korean buffet restaurant when... » | Home sweet indistinguishable from the next home... » | Oh, for the faith of a four year old... » | Found » | Like losing an arm or something... » | We are not necessarily doubting that God will ... » | It's been overall a good week. I was out of work s... » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

We took these for the personal ad he's gonna run in "On the Prowl"


Wow. He's hot.
I'm uh, not attracted to cats.

He looks better than the last guy I went out with who had pointy eyebrows and a goofy face. Oh the single life!! GA mom Happy Easter!!

OMG, he's bigger than both of my kitties! So handsome! I'm a bad kitty mom. Lottie got a new bucket for water, a new leash and collar set, a giant stuffed frog, a duck, a small frog, and who really knows what else for Easter (of course not all at once), and my kitties got a couple of fake mice. =/

Claude, baby, come to mamma...LOL!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health