« Home | Yellow dust » | You know you're in a Korean buffet restaurant when... » | Home sweet indistinguishable from the next home... » | Oh, for the faith of a four year old... » | Found » | Like losing an arm or something... » | We are not necessarily doubting that God will ... » | It's been overall a good week. I was out of work s... » | I'm sure you're tired of me posting pictures of my... » | I don't know what kind of tree it is, but I notice... » 

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 

It's not ALL bad


This is the view from my back porch. The cherry blossom trees are the most obvious in these pictures, but really the whole thing is quite nice, especially after the dreary dead browns of winter. I took these yesterday, only two days after the pea soup dust day. I do find that the sky is always quite clear after a bit of rain (it rained yesterday morning).

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health