« Home | My dog and I both have digestion difficulties whil... » | A Confession... » | My new Bible! » | Tonight I went to a bar... » | Long Awaited Book Pictures » | Life through my eyes » | Template change » | I really would like to change my template on here,... » | &$(@#!#@# $@*#@#)%#*$#@&! » | This is what I do at work...looking up tongue twis... » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 

I know, this is a horrible generalization and generally un PC thing to say

From my IM conversation with my sister, about the North Korea missile thing...

me: North Korea is like a big bug
me again: the rest of the world just wants it to go away so they don't have to dirty their shoes squashing it

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health