« Home | Yay!!! » | Yeah...still sick... » | The Empiest Day (think Caedmon's Call song/chorus) » | This is long and I don't care » | I know, this is a horrible generalization and gene... » | My dog and I both have digestion difficulties whil... » | A Confession... » | My new Bible! » | Tonight I went to a bar... » | Long Awaited Book Pictures » 

Sunday, July 23, 2006 

Okay, so I'm moved in. It started out being a rather long and torturous process, but once the movers got there, they were like super-movers. Anyway, I don't have internet at my new place yet. Not that it really matters. Even if I did, I wouldn't have time to use it. Next week is camp, which translates into four days of fun (and stress-) filled fun! And while I'm no longer puking, I now have a cold. I absolutely LOVE my new apartment, and the animals are working on getting adjusted to it. Right now I'm at Beth and Adam's for Owen's 2nd birthday party. I'm quite excited, even if I do have a slight case of medicine head.

I probably won't be able to blog again for at least another week. So miss me, okay?

I miss you greatly...

Bethany

I will miss you desperately!!! I frequently check your blog for new and updated info about your Korean life. Glad you are doing better and love the new apartment. Hug Hug, Love GA mom

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health