« Home | The Empiest Day (think Caedmon's Call song/chorus) » | This is long and I don't care » | I know, this is a horrible generalization and gene... » | My dog and I both have digestion difficulties whil... » | A Confession... » | My new Bible! » | Tonight I went to a bar... » | Long Awaited Book Pictures » | Life through my eyes » | Template change » 

Thursday, July 13, 2006 

Yeah...still sick...

Four days, four (different) doctors. Two bags of IV fluids. Four separate sets of prescriptions. I guess the diagnosis is some sort of bacterial infection in my intestines. I'm not really sure. I'm not really sure if they're really sure. But sick I am. And frustrated, exhausted, and at this point, to be honest, a bit concerned.

My work has been really great about it. My friends have been really great, supportive, and more helpful than I could have dreamed of. But seriously yall, I'm in bad shape right now. Pray for me please.

I have a friend who had a bacterial infection in her stomach. She ended up in the hospital for a week. It took her a while to recover (during that time she had a limited diet). I hope yours isn't as serious as hers was.

Were you on an antibiotic for a while? If so, has anyone mentioned Clotridium Difficile? This requires a particular treatment..Let me know...GA mom

I'm not going to pass this on to Grandma...she'll worry and call every day till we hear you're back in fighting shape. If you need to call I'm at Barb's...I'll email you the phone number. I ought to be on the puter most of the evening so drop me a line if you want, k? I'm worried about you-don't push yourself!

I hope you feel better. I thought of you, earlier, when I was driving back to work and eating some Taco Bell. For whatever reason, when I think of intestinal problems, Taco Bell comes to mind. Here's hoping I won't be joining you in any gastric discomfort, and that you feel better very, very soon. I love you!

oops...I misspelled 'Clostridium', not the way I had it previously...hope you are better. love you! EC

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health