« Home | I'm in one of those annoyingly introspective/philo... » | I still don't have internet in my apartment yet. I... » | Thank the Lord » | Okay, so I'm moved in. It started out being a rath... » | Yay!!! » | Yeah...still sick... » | The Empiest Day (think Caedmon's Call song/chorus) » | This is long and I don't care » | I know, this is a horrible generalization and gene... » | My dog and I both have digestion difficulties whil... » 

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 

My vacation: August 29 - September 11 (I know, REALLY)

In other news, I just found out today that I'll be moving to a new apartment. I don't know when, I don't know exactly where it is, and I don't understand exactly WHY this has to happen. But it obviously has to happen, and so I was quite aware of the choice to either freak out or chill out, and by God's grace, I chose to chill out.

Anyway, I'm at Adam and Beth's house and am going to stop being antisocial. I have lots more to say but no time. I'll blog more soon.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health