« Home | My vacation: August 29 - September 11 (I know, REA... » | I'm in one of those annoyingly introspective/philo... » | I still don't have internet in my apartment yet. I... » | Thank the Lord » | Okay, so I'm moved in. It started out being a rath... » | Yay!!! » | Yeah...still sick... » | The Empiest Day (think Caedmon's Call song/chorus) » | This is long and I don't care » | I know, this is a horrible generalization and gene... » 

Friday, August 11, 2006 

Well...

Yeah. Honestly, I feel like I'm at my breaking point. I don't know if it's just that all the Korea-ness around me has built up and become too much, or if the drama and stress at my job is getting to me. Whatever the case, I really feel like I'm about to explode.

So much is up in the air right now. I'm moving September 6 - I won't even be in the country then, but that is when I have to move according to my job - and I actually don't even have a place to move into. They had found an apartment that was, according to them, absolutely amazing, with a loft sleeping area, very big, new and expensive, etc. But then they found out (after they told my current apt. owner that I'd be leaving by September 6) that I can't live there with animals. There was talk of asking me to get rid of my pets, but that was quickly vetoed.

There's other stuff going on, but I just don't even want to get into it. I'm just really stressed out.

That's enough for now I suppose. I'll update again soon.

Well, maybe once you get here, you won't want to go back.

hee!!

Did Jen just comment "hee!!"? Good Lord, you think you know someone, and then they go all "hee" on you. I'm thinking, once you spend some time with family, it will put all that in perspective and you will be ready to go back. Hee!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health