« Home | A few interesting facts... » | Our Very Korean American Thanksgiving » | My cat is James Bond » | Shopping here stresses me out » | You gotta love living in a country where when some... » | I have to take a moment to express that I have an ... » | No, seriously... » | Spam (Spam, spam, spam, spam...from Monty Python -... » | Two Hilarious Things » | There are two printers in our office. To say that ... » 

Saturday, December 02, 2006 

So I'm for sure leaving February/March. I'm going back to the States. Default destination? Florida. Orlando, to be exact.

However, if I decide to do the vet tech thing, I may not go to Florida. At this point I have no definite plans, or even concrete ideas. But there are other possibilities. Pray for me, please. There are so many different areas of my life that I am utterly confused about. I need discernment and wisdom in a severe way.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health