« Home | Happy 4th of July! » | Happy Canada Day! » | I feel like I've succumbed. What is my job? I am a... » | Yesterday afternoon I became very dizzy. It was ve... » | Frustration » | This past weekend I walked out of a movie in a the... » | Animal Sounds and Cultural Beliefs » | This is a picture from the June National Geographi... » | Splurge » | Meet Claude » 

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 

I'm surprised that it's been over a week since I last posted. For those of you interested in my life to be disappointed by this, I apologize.

Work has been busy, and not altogether good here lately. My vacation is coming up (the last week of July) which is quite exciting. I've had a disappointing change of plans. One of my dearest friends from Israel was supposed to come visit me, but it isn't going to work out, more than likely. So I'm in the middle of trying to figure out alternate plans. If at all possible, I'd really like to get out of the country - just for a breather, you know? I'm looking into the possibility of going to China. Since I wasn't planning on going anywhere, the trip would stretch my budget thin as is, but add in the cost of making sure my animals are taken care of while I'm gone, and it might demolish the budget all together. I'm checking into it though - because really, the flight from Seoul to Beijing is about an hour. And while it's expensive, it's not nearly as expensive as it would be if I were in the States. So I should take advantage of the opportunity, right? I'm trying, anyway. It's just stressful - because I have to arrange everything in just over a week. The good news is that it's not a long time to worry about it. I should know by tomorrow whether it will work out or not.

On that note, I have to be up and on the subway at around 8:30 in the morning...which is far too early. So I'm off to bed. Night all.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health