« Home | I could be sleeping right now... » | We took these for the personal ad he's gonna run i... » | My Sister, the Easter Bunny » | It's not ALL bad » | Yellow dust » | You know you're in a Korean buffet restaurant when... » | Home sweet indistinguishable from the next home... » | Oh, for the faith of a four year old... » | Found » | Like losing an arm or something... » 

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 

I'm still sick. I don't seem to be getting better, actually. As a really wise person once said to me that biology reflects biography. And I know that's especially true for me right now. I'm dealing with a lot of things personally, and that is contributing to me being so consistently sick here lately.

Job is...also not going so well.

I'm going to have my cat shaved on April 29. He's a shedding machine.

Yesterday was my roommate's birthday and we went out for dinner. The official party is this Saturday, so that will be fun.

Right now I am feeling officially blah. I need to go soak in the tub to try to loosen up all the muscles that have either been exercising without my knowledge and permission or are severely tight because of some cruel virus attacking them within my body. Then sleep. And then, work tomorrow.

You know though, some days...it's just hard. And that's an incredibly inadequate expression of what I'm really thinking right now. But I just don't have it in me at the moment to explain further.

You're getting your cat shaved on the same day I'm getting a haircut. Perhaps both of us will shed less now.

Sorry you still not feeling well! I haven't been on the blogspot in what seems like forever...we moved and it's been crazy! I hope you are feeling better soon! I love and miss you!

PS...I actually blogged...check it out!

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health