« Home | Yesterday I fell down... » | I'm still sick. I don't seem to be getting better,... » | I could be sleeping right now... » | We took these for the personal ad he's gonna run i... » | My Sister, the Easter Bunny » | It's not ALL bad » | Yellow dust » | You know you're in a Korean buffet restaurant when... » | Home sweet indistinguishable from the next home... » | Oh, for the faith of a four year old... » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

My sister Valerie...

is amazing. She just wrote me an email that, to say the least, made my day. In a special way (because she's blood, and one of the most amazing people I've ever known) it reminded me that I'm not alone, that there are people out there that love and care about me, and really get me. Val, thank you. You're inexpressibly wonderful. I love you!

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health