« Home | This is shaved Claude.A better picture, shows his... » | FYI... » | The End of an Era » | One more thing... » | My sister Valerie... » | Yesterday I fell down... » | I'm still sick. I don't seem to be getting better,... » | I could be sleeping right now... » | We took these for the personal ad he's gonna run i... » | My Sister, the Easter Bunny » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

Elegant. Theological. What else could you want in a flower? These were beautiful, especially considering I bought them outside a convenience store.

I suck at flowers...is this a tulip? It is very pretty, whatever it is. :)

I am super impressed...I think I'm going to print this pic!

-Bethany

Yes, it is indeed a tulip. My favorite flower (as if that isn't obvious).

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health