« Home | FYI... » | The End of an Era » | One more thing... » | My sister Valerie... » | Yesterday I fell down... » | I'm still sick. I don't seem to be getting better,... » | I could be sleeping right now... » | We took these for the personal ad he's gonna run i... » | My Sister, the Easter Bunny » | It's not ALL bad » 

Monday, May 01, 2006 

This is shaved Claude.A better picture, shows his old-man belly and lumpy underside more.He woke up early (I already said that, right?) and I'm assuming
this rather jagged line of fur is related to that. Poor guy.


In this picture, he looks like a weird doll...the kind that the heads are huge and the body is small. Even though now his head looks more proportioned to his body, he still is funny-looking.

Heh...poor Claude. I'm sure he feels about 5 pounds lighter now, though. Tell him there are cats in FL that would KILL for that look in about a month...that ought to make him feel better. :)

He has man boobs!! Do I get to keep Daive? -H

i've always wondered, do cats meow different in different countries?

Hehe. Your cat looks hilarious w/ the big head and the old man body. When I get a cat, I'm totally getting it shaved.

H, he does indeed have man boobs. And the judges are still out about whether o not I'm allergic to Daive. I'll let you know. :)

RyanG, cats make the same noise here, but the people say it differently. Whereas we say "meow" they say a cat says "yeow." Mostly the same. But they say that a dog says "mung mung" instead of woof woof, bark, bark, or whatever you'd like to put there. The pig sound is way different and quite amusing, but I forgot it.

Wendy, thanks. :) I recommend the shaving, as it has cut down on the need to swiffer (about once every other day rather than once or twice a day). Definitely make sure they give them enough anesthesia though. Poor Claude has been super skittish and jumpy ever since he came back from the vet. Poor guy.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health