« Home | Okay, so I moved. It was an unbelievably long nigh... » | Only 2 days to go! » | Survey, courtesy of Val » | This is why my sisters call me Grumpy » | Happy 2 year anniversary to me » | Stuff On My Cat » | Today has been a very weird day for me. I think it... » | Well...Yeah. Honestly, I feel like I'm at my break... » | My vacation: August 29 - September 11 (I know, REA... » | I'm in one of those annoyingly introspective/philo... » 

Tuesday, August 29, 2006 

Okay, so I'm here!

I just took a shower (for the first time in about 48 hours) and have yet to really sleep yet. I'm at my sister's house, and chatting with my sisters. It's awesome! Not that I really forgot how funny my sisters are, just being in the same proximity with them. I've already laughed so hard I coughed myself to gagging and crying.

I ate Chik-Fil-A on the way home from th airport. Ordered a 12-pack of nuggets, I did. Didn't eat ALL of them, but most. Tomorrow I'm going to Wal-Mart, which is thoroughly exciting and also a bit overwhelming. We had to stop on the way home from the airport so I could buy a toothbrush and toothpaste. So we went to this drugstore, and I was SO thoroughly overwhelmed.

Anyway, we're sitting here chatting, and I can't stay focused. So I'm gonna go.

Glad your there!! Been praying for you. We miss you!! When we left the airport, Emma says, "I miss Teresa already." Awww...HAVE FUN!

Heheh. I love Walmart. I'm used to people being all like "walmart is evil" cuz that's what a lot of californians think. The other day I said "I love Walmart" and this woman responded "who doesn't?"

I love the south. :-D

Soak in every moment...hug everyone you see and call me on my cell. I'll send it to your email account..SO glad you're home!! GA mom

Omigosh, I just saw your cat on the stuffonmycat.com site. That's so cool.

Post a Comment

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health