« Home | This is why my sisters call me Grumpy » | Happy 2 year anniversary to me » | Stuff On My Cat » | Today has been a very weird day for me. I think it... » | Well...Yeah. Honestly, I feel like I'm at my break... » | My vacation: August 29 - September 11 (I know, REA... » | I'm in one of those annoyingly introspective/philo... » | I still don't have internet in my apartment yet. I... » | Thank the Lord » | Okay, so I'm moved in. It started out being a rath... » 

Friday, August 25, 2006 

Survey, courtesy of Val

Four jobs I wish I had the capabilities of:
1. Nurse - I love to help people but am, unfortunately, far too squeamish to be a nurse (not to mention my serious hospital issues)
2. Professor of Old Testament
3. Veterinarian - I also love helping animals, but am, again, too squeamish
4. Author

Four names I wish I had other than my own:
1. Grace
2. Roxie (which I liked before I saw "Chicago" or knew of the brand name, but now I think it sounds too much like a prostitue or mindless cocktail waitress)
3. Sophie/Sophia
4. And that's all I can think of. I used to hate my name, but found that was because I don't like how it sounds when pronounced with a southern twang. The way that it is pronounced by Koreans is much nicer.


Four of my favorite actresses:
1. The girl that played Elisabeth on the BBC production of "Pride and Prejudice"
2. Meg Ryan (old school, like "You've Got Mail" and the like)
3. Minnie Driver (these are mostly pretty obscure people, are they not? I seem to like actresses who are pale with curly black hair)
4. Miss Piggy :)

Four songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. "Storm" by Lifehouse
2. "You Never Let Go" Matt Redman
3. "Rainbow Connection" Dixie Chicks
4. "You are My Joy" David Crowder Band

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Bones
2. CSI
3. Law & Order
4. Cold Case (I'm not even sure if that's the name of it.)

Four places I would like to go on vacation:
1. Pensacola and Orlando, Florida! Only FOUR days! WHOO HOOOOOO!
2. India
3. Afghanistan
4. Russia

Four of my favorite cuisines:
1. Western food - specifically Southern, but including all that does not contain any creatures I would be able to view at a local aquarium
2. Mexican
3. Chinese
4. Middle Eastern food

Four places I wish I was right now:
1. In Florida
2. In bed
3. At the bank buying US dollars (because it would mean I'm that much closer to being home)
4. On my way to the airport (see above)

Four people I tag to take this quiz:
Everyone I know that would do this has already been tagged. Therefore, I'm abstaining from this section.

Kimchi, not for me is powered by Blogspot and Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health